To increase interaction between the scientists from different fields of sciences (toxicology, chemistry, exposure, emission, transport) the sessions will not be divided into the corresponding science fields, but rather will be grouped into a thematic problem, emphasizing multidisciplinary approach.
These thematic sessions will include the following:
- Chemistry and exposure risk of pollutants from incineration.
- Wildfires and Landfill fires – chemical characteristics and human exposure risk.
- Biomass and biomass related pollutants.
- Ambient air particulates and combustion.
- Combustion and indoor air.
- Combustion exposome.
- Fire retardants.
- Perfluorinated and polyfluorinated chemicals.
- New and emerging combustion pollutants.